The Institute of Technology and Renewable Energy (ITER) and the Tenerife Energy Agency (AIET) organize, in the frame of the European project SEAFUEL, the Seminar “Hydrogen, the future of local transportation” on November 4th at 11:00 am in the auditorium of ITER’s Visitor Centre in Tenerife.
The purpose of the seminar is to showcase hydrogen technology, and communicate the commitments the both public and private entities are willing to make for its implementation on the island. The aim is to build environmental awareness and promote policies based on renewable energies that will help achieve a carbon-free transport system. Thus, the event is designed for all those interested in the transport and renewable energy sector, and especially for authorities and companies in the transport sector, renewable energy companies and local communities.
The speakers invited to the seminar will share their vision on the implementation and development of the hydrogen technology in the island of Tenerife. Dr. Pau Farrás from the University of Galway (Ireland) and coordinator of SEAFUEL project; Andrea Sophia Sánchez Ramírez, Engineer of TITSA’s technical office; Adrián López Lacalle, Head of Product and Price of Hyundai Canarias; Felix Miguel Micó, Engineer of the Toyota Canarias after-sales Division, David Sanfrutos, Canary Islands Business Development Director of ENAGAS, of Enagas; and Florencio de la Rosa, Director of the Corporate Strategy and Diversification Department at DISA.
- SEAFUEL project, Sustainable integration of renewable fuels in local transportation. Pau Farrás, Professor of Inorganic Chemistry at the University of Galway and SEAFUEL coordinator.
- Canarian Renewable Hydrogen Cluster-Hub. David Sanfrutos. Canary Islands Business Development Director of ENAGAS. Florencio de la Rosa, Director of the Corporate Strategy and Diversification Department at DISA.
- TITSA, facing the challenge of Hydrogen Buses. Andrea Sophia Sánchez Ramírez. Engineer from the Technical Office of TITSA (public Company of interurban transports)
- Hyundai’s Hydrogen Wave | Hydrogen For Everyone, Everything, Everywhere. Adrián López Lacalle. Product and Price Manager at Hyundai Canarias.
- Hydrogen, a vector of change in sustainable mobility. Felix Miguel Micó. Engineer of the Toyota Canarias After Sales Division.
To attend the seminar, and due to the limited available seats, registration is required in advance. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending. For those who cannot attend in person, the seminar will be live streamed on SEAFUEL project Facebook, as well as on ITER’s Facebook and on the Tenerife Energy Agency’s Facebook.